At your first meeting (which will usually take 1-2 hours) you will normally meet two advisers.
The three of you will discuss your individual circumstances and look at the best options for you.
We will ask you to share with us (in confidence) important information about your financial position, including:
- Income details including benefits
- Details of regular outgoings
- Details of any debts (credit cards or loans)
- Any letters about money you owe
We will then
- Prepare a personal financial statement (or budget plan)
- Follow up with you from time to time at a mutually agreed time and place. We can offer:-
- Flexible meeting times (daytime or evening)
- Meetings in your home (if you prefer) or at our office in Bishop's Stortford town centre